- An abundance of creative energy that invigorates the mind, body and spirit
- Passionately committed teachers
- Devotion to the artistic potential of all dancers
- Dedication to personal growth and achievement
- Preschool – includes 3, 4 and 5 year olds with introductions to tap, ballet and jazz
- Ballet – Inspiring non-syllabus classes provided by extremely qualified ballet masters
- Jazz – stretch and Technique classes as well as choreography classes. Includes many different and exciting styles.
- Lyrical – a combination of ballet and jazz technique with a great expression of movement
- Tap – Technique and Choreography classes, Al Gilbert syllabus and freestyle
- Hip Hop – fun, street style, with tons of energy!
Please join us for our Year End Show Sunday May 26th, at 3pm at the
Meyer Horowitz Theatre, U of A
Tickets are $25 and available at the door