We are so excited to announce that the amazing Crystal Donnelly will be joining our team this September. Crystal brings with her a passion for RAD and experience second to none. Welcome Crystal!
Crystal Donnelly, RAD RTS
Raised in Edmonton and Vancouver. A fully qualified teacher of the Royal Academy of Dance Crystal has been teaching since 1991. While living in Edmonton she began her training with
Jacqui Stuart (examiner of the RAD) and Loretta Beamish-Lachner and continued with the legendary David Adams, Maria Formolo, Eve Noonan, Steven Findlay, Tracey Flye and other distinguished teachers in the professional program at Castle Downs School of Dance. In BC she excelled while under the tutelage of Flora Pigeau at her dance academy, as well as with ballet masters from around the globe with the Vancouver Ballet Society and during summer schools with the Goh Ballet and Kirkwood Dance Academy. Upon returning to Edmonton she expanded her ballet training to include modern, jazz and theatre arts performing in various festivals, gala events, and television. Graduating from the 3 year Teaching Certificate Program from the Royal Academy of Dance in 2002, Crystal has prepared hundreds of students for their ballet exams, dance festivals and local performances , has won numerous choreography awards, guest instructs and choreographs, and is a reputable adjudicator in Alberta and British Columbia.
Known for her enthusiasm and dedication Crystal is a knowledgeable and technical teacher who engages her students from the earliest beginner to the advanced pre-professional to reach their fullest potential in their ballet studies and beyond. Committed to excellence, she continually refines and refreshes her pedagogy through professional development courses offered by the Royal Academy of Dance and other various teaching and dance seminars such as the Royal Winnipeg Ballet Teacher Training Summer Seminar and New York City Dance Alliance Teachers Workshop.
We will be holding our 8th Year End show May 31st. Join us at the Myer Horowitz Theatre, U of A, at 1:00pm to see all of our amazing dancers take the stage to showcase their incredible talent! Tickets available at the studio, and the door.
We have now started Pre-registration for our next season!
Register now for the 2015-2016 Season!!
Contact us at 780-465-9933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for schedule and pricing information.
We have amazing things planned for our next season!!
- An abundance of creative energy that invigorates the mind, body and spirit
- Passionately committed teachers
- Devotion to the artistic potential of all dancers
- Dedication to personal growth and achievement
- Preschool – includes 3, 4 and 5 year olds with introductions to tap, ballet and jazz
- Ballet – Inspiring non-syllabus classes provided by extremely qualified ballet masters
- Jazz – stretch and Technique classes as well as choreography classes. Includes many different and exciting styles.
- Lyrical – a combination of ballet and jazz technique with a great expression of movement
- Tap – Technique and Choreography classes, Al Gilbert syllabus and freestyle
- Hip Hop – fun, street style, with tons of energy!