Registration is open for Hyperflex Dance Studio summer and regular programming! Come join us and our incredible faculty and learn from the best!
We offer classes from age 3 to adult!
Contact us for registration and scheduling information for regular programming, drop in classes and our summer camps!
Come dance with us and this amazing faculty!!
Preschool Camp with Tara Kammerer- June 15-18
Hip Hop Workshop with Taylor Hatala and Vince Akinyode- July 26th
Acro Camp with Michelle McBride- July 29-Aug 1
Summer Drop Ins- July 23, August 6, 13, 20
Come dance with us!
Email email@example.com, or call 780-465-9933 for more information.
Pre-registration for the 2019-2020 season has officially started!! We are well into planning and are so excited for what our next season will bring.
For more information on our classes, faculty and schedule contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-465-9933.
Come dance with us!!
Camp will be held : JULY 15-18, 2019
3-4 years, 10:00-11:45. Cost: $135.00
5-6 years, 12:00-2:00. Cost $145.00
Camp includes a daily dance class, crafts, story time, themes and more! Contact us at email@example.com or at 780-465-9933 to register.
Hyperflex Dance Studio Inc is one of Edmonton’s premiere dance studio’s. Our staff has years of teaching and professional experience which allows our programs to continue to be the most sought after. We have a committed, focused, positive environment which allows our students to achieve remarkable things!
Come dance with us!
- Passionately committed, and educated teachers focused on the training of all students
- Devotion to the artistic potential of all dancers
- Dedication to personal growth and achievement of every dancer
- Preschool – includes 3, 4 and 5 year old classes with introductions to tap, ballet and jazz
- Ballet – technique from France, known as one of the worlds top and most successful techniques
- Jazz – stretch and Technique classes as well as choreography classes. Includes many different and exciting styles
- Lyrical – a combination of ballet and jazz technique with a great expression of movement
- Tap – Technique and Choreography classes, Al Gilbert syllabus and non-syllabus
- Hip Hop – street dance styles, technique and foundation
- Acro- Acrobatic Arts Syllabus, and highly certified instructors
- Contemporary- technical and expressive